Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean, Feature Driven Development, and other methods each have their strengths. While there are significant similarities under the Agile umbrella, each method brings specific tools for team success. Rarely do organizations adopt one methodology in its pure form? Rather, success is achieved by combining best practices.
In this One Day Agile & Scrum Training, you will put the skills, tools and techniques you are taught to work. Your instructor will answer questions with real-world experience, as all of our instructors have Agile experience “in the trenches.” You will leave the class with practical knowledge and a clear roadmap for success.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 799.00
Regular Price: AUD 649.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 699.00
Regular Price: AUD 549.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Waterfall vs Agile
● An Intro to Agile Process
● Agile Flavours
● Agile Project Delivery
● The Product Backlog
● Release Planning
● Planning & Estimation
● The core tenets of Scrum
● Advanced Scrum Topics
● Agile Adoption
● Scrum (3*3)
● Agile Project Simulation
Because this is an immersion course and the intent is to engage in the practices every Agile team will employ, this course is recommended for all team members responsible for delivering outstanding software. That includes, but is not limited to, the following roles:
● Business Analyst
● Technical Analyst
● Project Manager
● Software Engineer/Programmer
● Development Manager
● Product Manager
● Product Analyst
● QA Engineer
● Structure a team with generalizing specialists so the team can develop working software incrementally.
● Practice and maintain a regular cadence when delivering working software each iteration.
● Follow the team approach; start as a team, finish as a team — and focus on delivering value to the organization.
● Gain knowledge and understanding of Agile principles and why they are so important for each team.
● Embrace the five levels of planning and recognize the value of continuous planning.
● Build a backlog of prioritized and estimated user stories that provides emergent requirements for analysis and foster customer engagement and understanding.
● Engage in more effective estimating (story points) and become more accurate by being less precise.
● Create accurate Agile release plans that connect you back to business expectations – including hard date commitments and fixed price models