A highly engaging one-day training program packed with a plethora of fun activities and games focusing on the key characteristics of high performing teams.
The high energy training program will help you equip members of a team with the essential skill set and mind set to be a professional team player in a high performing team in which every individual takes responsibility to be productive, proactive and reliable.
The training program will help you create a more professional, dynamic, effective work team that enjoys the work environment and consistently achieves more.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 799.00
Regular Price: AUD 649.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 699.00
Regular Price: AUD 549.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
Module 1 : Introduction to teamwork
● Why do companies have teams?
● Defining a team
● Are we all pointing in the same direction?
● Common team goals
Module 2 : Characteristics of high performing teams
● The Ten characteristics of high performing teams
● “The Kelly affair” – Team communication activity
● The Three components of trust – Trust exercise
● Crossing the line together – Cooperative relationships activity
Module 3 : High performing team members
● The Nine team roles.
● Find out your team role – Self-assessment.
● The perfect team member – Activity
● The Ten characteristics of high performing team members
Anybody who is interested in learning the skills to build a high performing team.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
● Understand the key advantages of high performing teams and why companies are firm supporters of the team model.
● List the Ten Characteristics of high performing teams.
● Identify the attitude, skills and knowledge of the perfect team member.
● Explain the Ten Characteristics of high performing team members.