Effective Change Management An Interactive One Day Program. Developing effective change management skills becomes not only inevitable, but also critical in today’s dynamic professional world as organizational change becomes more of a norm than an exception.
The Leading Change Management program is designed to promote excellence in the management of change by introducing participants to the skills required at each step of the change process.
Built on the latest research and practice in North America, this program develops, challenges and inspires leaders to lead successful and rewarding organizational change initiatives.
The concepts and methods learned are immediately usable in the workplace, leading to faster implementation of change projects that achieve and sustain concrete results.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 799.00
Regular Price: AUD 649.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 699.00
Regular Price: AUD 549.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● The Nature of Change
● Drivers of Change
● Vision and Mission of Change
● Eight Steps to Effective Change Management
● Change Strategies
● Change Resistance
● Effective Communication Skills to Lead Change
● Effective Leadership in the Change Process
There is no Eligibility Criteria for this training, anyone can attend this training
● To introduce the step by step change management process and the range of tools and methods available to address change challenges and problems
● To provide insight on relevant, practical and applicable change management skills and equip participants to effectively engage with change processes in the workplace
● To improve awareness and confidence for using change management tools and models required to design appropriate change plans for the workplace