Organizations that leverage knowledge and manage it effectively can reduce costly mistakes, accelerate the absorption and distribution of new ideas, and eliminate redundant work. A thriving knowledge Management program, one that successfully captures, structures, and reuses information, is a vital component of top performing companies and often provides them with a competitive advantage.
The KCS Foundation Course provides support center supervisors, managers, and directors with an awareness of knowledge Management Best Practices. Additionally, participants are introduced to fundamental concepts of the Knowledge-Centered Support (KCSSM) methodology. This Course can also be used to build internal support for a new knowledge Management initiative.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 799.00
Regular Price: AUD 649.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 699.00
Regular Price: AUD 549.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Session 1: What is Knowledge-Centered Support and Why Do We Need It?
● The History of Knowledge-Centered
● Support (KCS)
● The Concepts of KCS
● The Benefits of KCS
● Proactive versus Reactive Knowledge Management
● Session 2
● The Knowledge-Centered Support Model
● The Double Loop Process Model
● Capture in the Workflow
● Structure for Reuse
● Searching is Creating
● Just-in-time Solution Quality
● Content Vitality
● Session 3
● Wrapping Up the KCS Methodology
● Performance Assessment
● Return on Investment
● Conclusion Register
Technical support or business professionals who want a fundamental understanding of the benefits and Processes associated with a knowledge Management initiative.
● Knowledge Management Best Practices.
● Knowledge-Centered Support concepts and methodology.
● The value and benefits of adopting Knowledge-Centered Support.