This 3-day Course immerses participants in the overall concepts, Processes, Policies, and methods associated with the Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle. The Course covers the Management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Design stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting Processes. This Course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to Learning the core disciplines of the ITIL Best Practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
Through this Course, the participants will gain an understanding about the purpose, Principles and Processes of service design. This Course is of special interest for ITIL Foundation certified professionals extending their qualifications to ITIL Expert (and later ITIL Master) level for which this qualification is a prerequisite.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 799.00
Regular Price: AUD 649.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 699.00
Regular Price: AUD 549.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Course Introduction
● Introduction to Service Design
● Service Design Principles
● Service Design Processes – Part 1
● Service Design Processes – Part 1 (Contd.)
● Service Design Processes – Part 2
● Service Design Processes – Part 2 (Contd.)
● Service Design Processes – Part 3
● Service Design Technology-Related Activities
● Organizing for Service Design
● Technology Considerations
● Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
● Exam Preparation Guide / Mock Exam
● Capacity Manager
● Availability Manager
● Service Level Manager
● Business Continuity Manager
● Service Portfolio Manager
● ITSM Trainers
● Comprehend the importance of Service Management as a Practice concept.
● Comprehend the importance of the Principles, purpose, and Objectives of Service Design.
● Learn how all Processes in Service Design interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes.
● Recognize the sub-Processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Service Design Processes.
● Learn roles and responsibilities within Service Design and the activities and functions to achieve Service Design excellence.
● Recognize how to measure Service Design.
● Understand the technology and implementation considerations surrounding Service Design.
● Outline the challenges, Critical Success Factors (CSFs), and Risks associated with Service Design.