Workplace wellness is about organizations and individuals taking a proactive approach to ensuring the health and wellbeing of their workforce. By focusing on the wellness of employees, organizations can help prevent issues with mental and physical health, reducing stress levels and absenteeism and ultimately improving performance. Raising awareness will help encourage people to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing. Therefore, these training course materials are aimed at anyone that needs to develop a heightened awareness of workplace wellness for both the organization and themselves.
Duration Learning Credits
1 day-8 hours of 8 PDU’s
Public Classroom Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 799.00
Regular Price: AUD 649.00
Instructor-Led Virtual Live Pricing:
Early Bird Price: AUD 699.00
Regular Price: AUD 549.00
Private Group/ In-House Learning:
Have a group of 5 or more people?
Register yourself with a special pricing and
request the training exclusively
● Introduction and Objectives – Setting the scene for the training course while establishing what is meant be workplace wellness and the expectations participants have for the training.
● The History of Wellness – Establishing the roots of wellness and the interesting path it took to being accepted in the workplace.
● Why Corporate Wellness is So Important Today – Appreciating the role of wellness in the workplace and the positive benefits it can have for both the individual and the organization.
● Thought Awareness – Identifying the impact of negative thoughts and how these can be re-purposed by having the self-awareness to adapt them into realistic and positive thoughts. Includes examples, practice and review.
● Rational and Positive Thinking – Using personal examples to refocus thinking and adapt situations that limit behavior by taking a more rational and positive approach.
● The Six Dimensions of Wellness – Exploring the theory behind improvement of the six key areas of wellness. Includes a questionnaire to establish current wellness in these dimensions and highlighting where development opportunities might be.
● Setting Personal Goals and Objectives – Using the six dimensions of wellness (occupational, physical, social, intellectual, spiritual and emotional) to help develop personal goals. and improve wellness.
● Wellness Starts at Work – Establishing why wellness starts at work and then progressing to develop a fictional wellness program for the organization.
● Creating Work-Life Balance – Exploring how to create a good work-life balance and how changing circumstances can influence priorities. Using ‘What If?’ questions to realize factors that might be affected by changing priorities.
● Wellness Action Plans – Understanding and developing a wellness action plan to actively help support wellness, reflect on personal circumstances and take practical steps to help address wellness triggers.
● Case Studies – A review of several case studies to help apply learning to real-life scenarios and discuss different approaches.
● Management Support for Wellness – Identifying the support that managers could and should provide to employees to benefit wellness in the workplace.
As with all Trainer Bubble training course materials, this course is highly interactive and includes activities, discussions and exercises throughout to both engage the learners and help embed the learning.
Anybody who is interested in learning Wellness Skills.
At the end of this Wellness training you will be able to:
● Define wellness and its importance in the workplace
● Practice rational and positive thinking
● Apply the six dimensions of wellness
● Explain the importance of work-life balance
● Describe the business case for wellness